May 5, 2009

Gluten, Dairy, Soy, & Sugar-Free Strawberry Shortcake



This recipe is very easy to make for a delicious dessert!

Refrigerate a can of coconut milk until well chilled. This must be full fat, not the light coconut milk.

Wash and cut up organic strawberries and drizzle with agave nectar and stir together. Put them in the refrigerator until they become juicy.

Bake Millet Drop Biscuits or Shortcakes.

When ready to serve remove the canned coconut milk from the refrigerator. With a spoon remove the fat or solid part of the coconut milk, leaving the liquid behind. Add agave nectar to sweeten to your taste. Whip with a hand mixer until creamy.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to make these!!!! It looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just lucked out finding your blog via Cathy's!

    I too have coeliac disease (UK spelling) and arthritis. I am going back to read som more!

    http://joanne-helpinghands.blogspot.com/2009/05

    This is a recent post I did on CD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this now! Would love to have you submit something for a gf event I'm hosting - check it out http://simplygluten-free.blogspot.com/2009/05/go-ahead-honey-its-gluten-free-june.html

    ReplyDelete

I am made richer by your being here. Please leave us a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin