October 18, 2009

People's Health Blogger Awards

Last year when I first began reading blogs, I saw a few bloggers who were "Top Health Bloggers" with the Wellsphere network and I was very curious. I hoped someday that I would be able to do something like that myself.

In August, I was surprised to be invited by Dr. Geoffrey W. Rutledge MD, PhD, the Chief Medical Information Officer of Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network, to become a "Top HealthBlogger," which now includes over 2,000 of the Web's leading health bloggers. Recently Wellsphere merged with The HealthCentral Network, Inc. (www.healthcentral.com), and together they are now serving more than 10 million people a month.

It was an honor for me to be asked to participate. I would have never imagined how the internet and blogging community would allow me a way to duplicate my time and energy while allowing me a place to make a difference and still live within the necessary boundaries I need to continue healing.

On another exciting note, since I became a Wellsphere blogger, I am participating in the People's Health Blogger awards. This week after voting I am hanging on in the 'Top 20." If you would like to vote for me, you may do so from my badge that I placed on my sidebar or here on my Wellsphere page. You may cast your vote for me and other Health Bloggers until December 15, 2009.

Also, if you would like to enter the competition, The People's HealthBlogger Awards are open to all members of Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network, and all other bloggers who write primarily about health or healthy living topics. Apply to participate in the competition by filling out this simple People's HealthBlogger Awards entry form. Come join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. I have not kept up with Wellsphere and didn't realize they merged. I voted for you!

    ReplyDelete

I am made richer by your being here. Please leave us a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin